- Cheles, Luciano
- Ferguson, Ronnie
- Vaughan, Michalina
- Fascism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century.
- Europe -- Political parties -- Fascist.
- Europe -- Politics and government -- 1945-
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Rev. ed. of: Neo-fascism in Europe. 1991.
- Nine of the 18 chapters are new to this ed.--Cf. Foreword.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Neo-fascism : concept, causes, and occurence / Jaroslav KrejÄí -- The dark side of nationalism : the revival of nationalism in late twentieth-century Europe / Anthony D. Smith -- The Italian far right / Roberto Chiarini -- "Nostalgia dell'avvenire" : the new propaganda of the Italian far right between tradition and innovation / Luciano Cheles -- The far right in Germany since 1945 / David Childs -- Militant neo-nazism in Germany / Christopher T. Husbands -- How to revise history (and influence people?), neo-fascist style / Roger Eatwell -- The extreme right in Spain : a dying species? / Sheelagh Ellwood -- The radical right in contemporary Portugal / António Costa Pinto -- Neo-fascism in modern Greece / Vassilis Kapetanyannis -- Nationalism and the extreme right in the former Yugoslavia / Jill A. Irvine -- The CIS and the after-the-impact of Russian nationalism / Stephen K. Carter -- The new right in Poland / Anita J. Prazmowska -- The extreme right in France / Michalina Vaugha.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue