- Browne, John, 1426-1498
- Cornysh, William, 1468-1523
- Sheryngham, fl. ca. 1500.
- Christophers, Harry, 1953-, (conductor)
- Davy, Richard, ca. 1465-ca. 1507.
- Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices), Unaccompanied -- Sound recordings.
- Stabat Mater dolorosa (Music) -- Sound recordings.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Collins Classics 13162.
- Contents: Stabat Mater, by Davy - Jesu, mercy, how may this be?, by John Browne - Stabat Mater, by Cornysh - Ah, gentle Jesu, by Sheryngham - Stabat Mater, by John Browne.
- The Sixteen; Harry Christophers, director.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue