- Dowland, John, 1563-1626.
- Fellowes, Edmund H. 1870-1951.
- Dart, Thurston, 1921-1971.
- Songs with piano -- Scores.
- The English lute songs. Second series.
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- For voice and lute (staff notation and tablature).
- Contents: Unquiet thoughts - Who ever thinks or hopes of love - My thoughts are wing'd with hopes - If my complaints could passions move - Can she excuse my wrongs - Now, O jow, I needs must part - Dear, if you change - Burst forth my tears - Go crystal tears - Think'st thou then by thy feigning - Come away, come sweet love - Rest awhile, you cruel cares - Sleep, wayward thoughts - All ye, whom Love or Fortune hath betray's - Wilt thou unkind thus reave me - Would my conceit - Come again: sweet love doth now invite - His golden locks - Awake, sweet love - Come, heavy sleep - Away with these self-loving lads.
- Revision of the 1920 edition.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue