- Royal Historical Society.
- Plague -- Great Britain -- History (1327-1377).
- Hundred Years' War -- Great Britain -- History.
- Great Britain -- History (1327-1377).
- Fourteenth Century Britain -- History.
- Royal Historical Society,
people who borrowed this, also borrowed:
- Contents: The hospitallers' western accounts, 1373/4 & 1374/5, edited by Anthony Luttrell - William Latymer's Chronickille of Anne Bulleyne, edited by Maria Dowling - The letters of Richard Scudamore to Sir Philip Hoby, September 1549-March 1555, edited by Susan Brigden - The undergraduate account book of John and Richard Newdigate, 1618-1621, edited by Vivienne Larminie - Captain Henry Herbert's narrative of his journey through France..., edited by John Childs - Lord Cutts's letters, 1695, edited by John Childs - George III and the Southern Department, edited by Ian R. Christie - John Robinson's 'State' of the House of Commons, July 1730, edited by Ian R. Christie.
University of Huddersfield Library Catalogue