You can make your documents more visually appealing by inserting pictures.
To insert a picture:
- Click on the Insert tab at the top of the window
- In the Illustrations section, click on Picture
- Navigate to where your picture is stored e.g. USB stick
- Double click on the picture icon OR single click and then click insert
You can then resize your picture:
- Hold your cursor over the corner of the image until the double headed arrow appears.
- When you can see the double headed arrow, click and hold the left button on our mouse while you move the mouse around your screen until the image is the size that you require.
If you want your writing to surround your picture:
- Right click on the image
- Click on Text Wrapping
- Keep changing your selection (e.g. Tight, Square) until the text surrounds your picture in the way you want it.