- The National Curriculum for England. Information and communication technology, Key Stages 1-4. (1999) / Great Britain. Department for Education and Employment
- Information technology in English schools : a commentary on inspection findings, 1995-96 (1997) / Goldstein, Gabriel
- Computers into classrooms : more questions than answers (1993) / Mackay, Hughie
- Talking about information & communication technology in subject teaching : a guide for student teachers, mentors, tutors, Primary : KS1 & KS2. (1998) / Canterbury Christ Church College
- Managing ICT (1999) / Freedman, Terry
- Managing information technology in secondary schools. (1997) / Crawford, Roger
- Learning to teach using ICT in the secondary school (1999) / Leask, Marilyn
- ICT : changing education (2001) / Abbott, Chris
- An introduction to classroom observation (2nd ed, 1999) / Wragg, E. C.
- Bullies and victims in schools : a guide to understanding and management (1989) / Besag, Valerie E.
- Effective teaching in schools (2nd ed, 1997) / Kyriacou, Chris
- Effective teaching : a practical guide to improving your teaching (1982) / Perrott, Elizabeth
- The craft of the classroom : a survival guide to classroom management in the secondary school (1993) / Marland, Michael
- Essential teaching skills (2nd ed, 1998) / Kyriacou, Chris