- Popular religion in Germany and Central Europe, 1400-1800 (1996) / Scribner, R.W
- Gentile tales : the narrative assault on Late Medieval Jews (1999) / Rubin, Miri
- Seeable signs : the iconography of the seven sacraments, 1350-1544 (1994) / Nichols, Ann Eljenholm
- The art of devotion in the late Middle Ages in Europe, 1300-1500 (1994) / Os, Henk van
- Bodies and disciplines : intersections of literature and history in fifteenth-century England (1996) / Hanawalt, Barbara A.
- Faith and fire : popular and unpopular religion, 1350-1600 (1993) / Aston, Margaret
- The parish in English life, 1400-1600 (1997) / French, Katherine L.
- The powers of the Holy : religion, politics, and gender in late medieval English culture (1996) / Aers, David
- The early Tudor church and society, 1485-1529. (1993) / Thomson, John A. F.
- Religion and devotion in Europe, c.1215-c.1515 (1995) / Swanson, R. N.
- Corpus Christi : the Eucharist in late medieval culture (1991) / Rubin, Miri
- Fragmentation and redemption : essays on gender and the human body in medieval religion (1991) / Bynum, Caroline Walker
- The English court : from the Wars of the Roses to the Civil War (1987) / Starkey, David
- Church and society in late medieval England (1993) / Swanson, R. N.