- Free action. (1961) / Melden, A. I.
- Kant's theory of freedom (1990) / Allison, Henry E.
- Essays on freedom of action (1978) / Honderich, Ted
- Determinism, free will, and moral responsibility (1970) / Dworkin, Gerald
- Free will and determinism (1966) / Berofsky, Bernard
- Visual perception : physiology, psychology and ecology (3rd ed, 1996) / Bruce, Vicki
- Sociology of the family : selected readings (1971) / Anderson, Michael
- The philosophy of the social sciences. (1970) / Ryan, Alan
- An introduction to social constructionism (1995) / Burr, Vivien
- Relating to others (2nd ed, 1999) / Duck, Steve
- Aggression and its causes : a biopsychosocial approach. (1997) / Renfrew, John W.
- Social interaction and personal relationships (1996) / Miell, Dorothy
- Human memory : theory and practice. (1997) / Baddeley, Alan D.
- Offender profiling : theory, research and practice (1997) / Jackson, Janet L.