- Social history of medicine : the journal of the Society for the Social History of Medicine
- Medical history
- English historical review
- History today
- The most solitary of afflictions : madness and society in Britain 1700-1900 (1993) / Scull, Andrew T.
- The female malady : women, madness and English culture 1830-1980 (1987) / Showalter, Elaine
- Modern India : the origins of an Asian democracy (2nd ed, 1994) / Brown, Judith M.
- The politics of immigration : immigration, race' and race' relations in post-war Britain (1992) / Layton-Henry, Zig
- A history of the modern British Isles, 1914-1999 : circumstances, events, and outcomes (2000) / Marwick, Arthur
- The Labour Party, 1881-1951 : a reader in history (1988) / Laybourn, Keith
- Mental health and inequality (2003) / Rogers, Anne
- Modern Britain since 1906 : a reader (1999) / Laybourn, Keith